Saturday, December 29, 2012

Why I'm Here

a section of my "The Muse" art journal page



I’m not keeping this blog for others to read, at least not yet.  I just want a place to try my hand at it.  If, however,  you happen to stumble onto it, I welcome you.


I am on the cusp of leaving my current way of being behind.  I am sick and tired of being sick and tired.  I want my energy, my JOY, back.  I am on my way to becoming healthier, wealthier, and wiser.  Step one: Start eating healthier.  No more diet soda, 90% less sugar, replacing processed foods with whole and organic foods.  Sounds so easy, but this is extremely difficult for me.  That’s why I made the decision a week ago and still haven’t actually changed anything.  But, today I made out the shopping list – yaaayy!  It WILL happen.  I will MAKE it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment